IN

elissy
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This magnesium from Natures Plus does not upset my stomach and so I prefer it to others I tried from iHerb. Plus, 1 tablet contains 200 mg so I need to take 2 tabs to get the recommended 400 mg per day. No side effects, just benefits to the sleep and mood observed :)

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Just a good form of magnesium and there are not many brands that sell them with this combination. Also the price and quality are good for people from europe. The ingredient is also a good thing an makes the product stand out from other products so its makes me happy,

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

if you're looking for good magnesium check or chelate or malate or citrate, but never oxide form. u like this magnesium quality and price. all is good

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Magnesium helps the muscles in my legs not ache all night and morning! Nature's Plus had quality ingredients and I wake up painless. It's brilliant.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I take total of 400mg magnesium everyday. With this product, you just need 2 tablets to achieve this. I will buy this again once I finish the current bottle.

Posted on May 25, 2022

After a few trips to the hospital we have found that he is low in Magnesium. This one I hope fills the bill without breaking the bank and found that Natures plus brand to be a good one.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I supplement magnesium to improve my sleep and eliminate cramps, I mix various types of magnesium (malate, taurate, citrate ...) I really like this one from Natures Plus and I appreciate that it has a higher dosage than others.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This helps balance my electrolytes as well as keeping me regular with my bowels. Parkinson’s patients often suffer from constipation and this is a much safer and less harsh way to ensure regular habits than using laxatives.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The magnesium in this product is high quality and one of the natural compounds that the body absorbs and is not a cheap compound. It helps relax the muscles and nervous system