IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This has been my favorite brand of vitamin C because of its sustained release function; it's not upsetting my stomach even if I take it without food. Since I am doing IF everyday, I need to choose my supplements carefully, this is one of the best! I am not only using it but also the rest of my family. The product is effictive and it's not expensive. Surely recommended!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am not sure of the true effect of this product. I guess I need to take a break from it for w while then retake it again afterwards. FYI, it doesn't taste chilly or hot in case you wonder. Actually, I should say it doesn't feel so in the stomach because it is swollen not chewed, isn't it :-) ?

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Now foods is top quality. This is English blueberry. During WWI, the Royal airforce (I am told) had the pilots take this for improved eyesight.

I was told 10 years ago I had cataracts and they would have to come off in 6 mo. I started on the Bilberry once in morning and once in evening and never looked back. Have gone to different eye places and they can't find cataracts.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This has really been helping with my aging eye, and retinal diseases. I hope that this product will help to preserve my long term vision.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An awesome capsule that is worth my money! I've been taking this bilberry for quite sometime and I can say that it's worth every purchase, I need to stock more of this so I won't run out of this quality product in my cabinet!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

bought this for my mum since she used to take bilberry extract from another large brand, with the same mg and serving size this one is 50% cheaper!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use to have tearing eyes when I watch TV for too long, this product helps a little at least, my tearing seems to be less.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Got these to help with my tired eyes due to hours of online classes. There are Vitamin A, B and bilberry extract in this supplement, so I hope it can help with my eyesight! The capsule is easy to swallow with a cup of water

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

my eyes are getting bad so looking for some supplement can help my eyes Now the brand is good I bought 1 so far so good