IN

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I notice the difference with my son 14 year old, after 1 bottle, his muscle and strength become optimal than before , and he sleep very easily every time after a hard day training basketball and he ask me to buy more for him, he said it’s so good and makes him feel great! Hope after second or third bottle his height will increase too 🙏

557d2232-c63a-4e6c-8633-820b4de18397
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I purchased this specifically for muscle growth however it is killing me. Since I've got a bad gut I took a gamble and it didn't pay off. I had to discontinue the usage since I've got an allergy reaction. Such luck and this product ain't cheap after all. For those with a bad gut or high metabolism, I suggest you avoid using this product. It made me sick. Highly disappointed.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

very good product i recommend :)

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

The product is really helpful!

Trisska
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

The price doesn't correspond to what you get. No strength improvement, no body composition changes.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

powerful supplement, will increase your stamina during training and deep sleep at night

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

Seems to work but it’s too expensive to sustain.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Good, and that helpfully

Posted on Apr 9, 2018

I'm 36 and do shift work. Been feeling lerthagic lately as time is taking it's toll.. Took these for only 2 days and felt more energy and less tired (especially after "night activities in bed") - Recovery after night shifts and ahem are noticeable, going for round 2 shortly was surprising.. - Morning wood is unbelievable.. feel like a teenager sometimes in that department - Better quality of sleep - Body fat IS down noticeably (even when I didn't go to the gym for a week) Gonna order me one or two more bottles and follow the instructions to cycle this. Can't wait to see gains in the gym though Overall should've bought this a long time ago instead of wasting money on multiple supplements

Posted on Jun 29, 2010

I notice a difference in my husband when taking this. Make sure you take it at night on an empty stomach. He looked like he has worked out and is more pumped. Even though he doesn't! Now getting him to actually work out and then we'd be talking! Haha! I would recommend this product to any guy that want to build up! Will buy again form iHerb!