Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, DIM-D, 30 Vegi-Caps - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love it. It is a good way for hormonal cleanse.I In addition I love the fact that there is 4000 IU of vitamin D3 already included in the formula and I don't need to take it in addition. I am taking it with liver cleansing herbal formula to eliminate bloating side effect.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Fabulous product, supports female issues, breast tissue, immune system and a host of other important health concerns. Highly recommend Pure Essence DIM-D, an excellent quality supplement that I am so glad to have found.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I'm very happy with this product. This is the first time taking DIM and I'm very glad I chose this high quality brand.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It has been just 3 weeks so i'm no so sure about the efficacy. I have a huge uterin fibroid and i still feel it. Still period pains, still abundant period, PMT bloat....but i'm gonna give it a long try, maybe 2 or 3 months more, just to be sure if this works or not.

Posted on May 10, 2022

my favourite Dim-D so far. have been stocking up. love the quality, dosage, benefits and especially the quantity with the bigger bottle.

9b54b02a-df68-47bb-9921-6201986cffca
Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I am trying dim out for the first time for hormonal acne. This product contains calcium-d-glucarate in a small amount needed for detox. The common side effect of a headache only lasted a few days and was mild. This product also has minimal fillers. It is early days , so not a noticeable skin change as yet.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product for helping to balance hormones and assist the body in eliminating excess estrogen.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

best product, it include many things to decrease the estrogen domination, to keep woment helth and to have an effect. reccomand

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

My endometrium reduced a lot when I start these pills. The pain of the cyst went away by the time I finished the bottle. I highly recommend talking to a naturopath before taking these as it has an effect on your estrogens.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

great, i like it, I will take it again