IN

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Have notice a direct effect on my immune system when fighting Candida! Many products come and go but I highly recommend this one! I only use 4 tablets per day (the bottle says to use more) as per recommendation of my naturopath along with other herbs she's given me. When I stop using the rash spots become redder and itchier. I hope this helps you in your decision!

Very good capsules, easy to take, helps immune system because of his the antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties of caprylic acid. But i now take regularly MCT oil, so i won't buy anymore the capsules.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I use these as an addition to an antifungal protocol and I feel way better. The capsules are medium sized, white, and have no taste. I take 2 after each lunch (3 times a day). I’ll stick to this version for the next protocol! Glad i found these.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

These Capryl VegCaps contain a dry powder. My husband has been taking it, and it appears that the eczema on his back is clearing up. It was the only thing that helped me when I had a three day bout of hives.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is a product I've used as needed for years. It works every single time, great quality. I split the dose, half dose amount in the morning and the other half in the evening. The ingredients are clean and strong, natural and effective.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Its has a lot of benefits and every one have to use them to clean his body and increase the immune system this is the second order of 4 packs. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Fantastic! Capryl is antifungal, antibacterial e immune strenght for this season with viruses. I`m dont use 6 caps per day, 3 or 4 is already very good

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I always keep a bottle of this and take 2 at the first sign of any sore throat, sniffle etc as a preventative to ward off any infection and it's kept me safe. Easy to take, good dosage. Great natural alternative to anti-biotics for minor infections.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I would recommend caprylic to everyone who has Candida overgrowth. Taken daily( 2x3 times) it keeps Candida under control. Of course probiotics can be taken too to eliminate bad bacteria.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.