IN

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Excellent !

recommended to increase its rate of oxygenation and for those who suffer from anemia. however, avoid taking it every day because all iron products are a little constipating, not to be taken with zinc or copper for fear of bad absorption of one of them. like this com if it is useful for you thank you

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm glad I found this vitamin. It works wonders and the company itself is fantastic. They are always there to answer any questions, so I have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is the first time I have used Amino Acid Iron Chelate. Because of my anemia and the fact that they are 50mg. I decided to give them a try. I am not disappointed at all. They keep my hemoglobin up to par. They are smallish gel caps so not hard to swallow. If they are keeping my iron up, the quality speaks for itself.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good quality. The ingredient is what I need. Perfect size. Very good mineral for my body care. The package is good. I have so many benefits and composition from this product. Very good for person with deficiency and a very good supplement. Good taste. And also good for my symptoms

Posted on May 24, 2022

affordable price opaque jar, which guarantees protection from sunlight well-digested chelated form does not leave a metallic taste in the mouth after ingestion sometimes causes stomach cramps and nausea gave results after 3 months of regular intake at a dosage of 100 mg per day after six months of iron intake, hair stopped falling out CD became regular, abundant and their duration doubled (from two days to four) Iron is a necessary and useful mineral for the body, but only if you have a shortage. You should not take it unnecessarily, because excess is just as dangerous as a lack. I saw the effectiveness of this drug for myself, even though I had to wait several months.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Very good product, its composition helped me a lot to supplement my diet with a good quality Iron, now I feel stronger and with more energy, my depresion problems are improving. Amazing the benefits of taking Iron, but you should not abuse of this mineral. 50mg is more than enough for any person.

I feel much better when I use it Teri good size very good quality it’s important minerals very good package and this is not have a bad taste

dd347096-6e57-441d-90cf-c20179e13683
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I take them all day. Amazing quality and ingredients. Really like these supplements as they relieve my iron deficiency symptoms. Good composition and also easy to take frequently. No bad taste either and nice packaging and benefits. Decent size

1b225edf-c8af-46ab-81ff-825f9220f036
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've been using it with vitamic c of the same brand for 3 months. I noticed that it helped with energy and hair growth since i noticed new baby hairs

2bef4c60-a9e1-4920-a8a1-a8d27dc231a1