IN

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Solgar is one of my trusted brands when it comes to vitamins and minerals. I tried to take b complex since i have severe palpitation (shaky voice and shaky chest). After 3 weeks of taking this, my palpitation started to decrease. I take this together with magnesium and it really works for me.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

B-Complex is extremely important for the functionality of the body. So I have been taking it for over 2 months and noticed wonderful changes in my energy level soaring making me way more active every day. Like this specific manufacturer, and additionally, this product is in a very convenient capsule form. Recommend it to all! :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ever since I have started taking these, my energy levels have soared. Originally, I wanted them to help with my adult acne. While that did not happen, I have noticed that I have oodles of energy throughout the day. I have repurchased time and again, and will continue to do so.

About the result. My hair has really gotten better. That's noticeable. Previously, I was taking vitamins B from another manufacturer, I didn’t particularly notice the result, I believed that it was “somewhere inside”. Immediately, already in the middle of the course, a decrease in fragility and hair loss became noticeable. That is, the result was not "somewhere inside", but visually noticeable. In addition, by the end of the course, I noticed that I was less nervous, or rather, during this time I don’t remember being too nervous. Well, the hormonal shift returned to normal .

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've researched this product a little bit and found some good reviews that seemed to be objective (though nothing ever is these days). got the product quickly. the company is dependable and its better than getting B's from a multi-vitamin source when you never know the tru source and quality of what is inside

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The caps are easy to swallow and there is no after taste or upset stomach (even so would always recommend to take them after breakfast). If you see a slightly more yellow urine don't panic as it is normal (body eliminating excess vitamin). After starting to take this you will notice that your energy levels have increased your are more resistant to stress (more calmer overall) and on a longer period of time you will as well see that your hair and nails are stronger.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. B-Complex is supposed have benefits for the bones as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Matches description. Capsules easy to swallow - good size-b complex. Start to use, will write review after I will finish the course- if there will be any difference.

64a7ba02-4ba9-4da5-bbea-679018775424
f6c6aafb-fc80-4ab0-8186-184f6b359ff8
6f44ad54-872f-4b00-9c76-f386ba4d7225
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Finally I found B complex with high milligrams I love the quality and the size it’s giving me energy because I have low vitamin B one and three even it’s good for me to metabolism doesn’t have any taste I recommend it for you I will buy it again