IN

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Good

SOLGAR Hyaluronic acid is an excellent addition to the diet of an adult after 35 years old and those who need it up to 35 years old, due to theirs unique biological parameters. The quality of the product is really high. I have bought it many times already. One drawback - the tablets are large, sometimes they are not easy to swallow, but without a noticeable smell and taste. I usually take it daily for three months. Then take a break for two to three months and repeat the circle. I felt the first result in a month. The joints became more elastic, the body became more flexible, the muscles became easier to stretch. My stretching and yoga workouts have had the best effect and have taken me to the next level of my personal ability. In two months, the appearance of the skin and hair has been improved. Of course, this will not bring back youth, but it will improve the current capabilities of your body. It is working))))

ea8c8bc3-5961-4aa8-a790-2a1cf33cec7b
Iherblover
Posted on May 14, 2022

I have cracking joints,I think this is good complex for joint as it has hyaluronic acid in good dosage.With age we all need to support our bone and joint. I am planning to take this for 3 month and will edit my review with results. I am also taking Omega,D3K2 and Calcium from Solgar.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is definitely a must for people who care about aging (I’m in my late forties). It’s been my 4th bottle so far but from the 1st bottle I can tell that my skin has definitely changed - especially my saggy face has plumped up. The pill itself is pretty big so I try to be careful to swallow it in the right direction.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

After trying so many collagen and hydraulic beauty products I got nothing. I decided to give this one a try and I was amazed at the results. I saw my skin transform into a youthful glowing complexion like that of a 20-year-old. I have had several people come up to me and ask me if I had recently gotten injectable fillers or if I am using expensive topical products. I told them I just use a supplement it brings results. I highly recommend this supplement and all this brand of supplements to anyone who is looking for the best. Don't waste your money on other brands because this brand is the way to go. Thank you

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

this is a super reputable company that I've seen around for over 20 years we have a local health food store that opened in the early 2000s and I remember they always carried a lot of this company's products in anything I ever used was really good they sell great quality at value which I love. you only need to take one pill per day it's a little large but that's due to the fact that you're getting everything in one pill which I definitely like but I included a picture in case because I know some people have issues with large pills I like that it's not a capsule like most supplements and I have only been taking it a few days and already noticed that my skin is more moisturized and glowing! update been taking this for 2 months now and it absolutely works! I had some fine lines starting to show and they smooth right out I feel like my skin just looks generally healthier more even toned and glowier also not as dry and I don't know it's been helping me not to break out and I think that's because the moisture from within cuz I used to break out from dehydrated skin so I really feel like it's helping with a lot of different things and it's great one pill to you're not taking 4 to 6 different capsules to get the dose it's big yes but it's not bad I love it absolutely worth it I will continue to take this forever

43001b3f-54c0-4ca2-b1fb-61ff474e1b67
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Quality and excellent composition of ingredients! Solgar, as always, is on top. I ordered for myself and my parents for joint health and skin beauty. It is convenient that only one tablet per day is needed. The tablet size is large, be sure to drink water!

1107736c-13f0-4d0e-9e4f-373461f36bfd
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good find for women! I am very pleased that I learned about such a wonderful vitamin. I've never seen my nails so strong, my hair is thicker too. I thought that this was all a hoax, but in vain) It is true that it is not very convenient to take them because of the rough shell and the large pill, but everything is solved with a lot of water. In general, I advise.