IN

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Perfect for back and neck pain

It takes a lot of B-6 to make a difference in my shoulder pain and I'm thankful that someone makes a higher mg tablet.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I took this daily for a week, then noticed that I've been feeling unwell for a few days already. So I researched that there's something called B6 toxicity... and that 500mg dose per day is too much! My fault though, I did not consult a physician when I bought this supplement. Now I have two bottles that I will not use.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I feel that I have a slight but noticeable improvement in concentration after taking daily for the past 14 days. However, I have been taking the B6 in conjunction with Citicoline.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Hard to find this strength B 6, glad source naturals makes it!

Got it for my mom, not her first time of ordering it, she really like it

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I would recommend this B6. B6 is good for brain function,

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Potency I wanted 500 mg price quality and package desired

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

Vitamin B6 deficiency can contribute to anemia, supplementing with this vitamin may restore levels and improve symptoms B6 is important for: Anemia Autism Depression Morning Sickness (pregnancy) Neuropathy Premenstrual Syndrome Type 1 Diabetes Cognitive Decline Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Posted on May 29, 2021

The way I know a B-6 is working is that I can remember my dreams, and they are somewhat vivid. Too high of a dose, and the dreams are disturbing. This one works well for me at 2 tablets per day.