IN

Posted on Apr 9, 2021
The best Nootropic and Brain Nutrient Mix

This product can be harder to find than it needs to be, but once you have it, you can ignore all of the other ads for brain nutrients and nootropics. It is a good blend of vitamins and has a few basic nootropics. The only way you can do better is to blend your own. iHerb has made it easy to get.

Magnesium is a gorgeous microelement that, according to preventive medicine doctors, is needed by almost all people and if you take it into your diet, you will not go wrong and you will feel better. It is important to take magnesium in a chelated form, that is, in a bioavailable form, it will be better absorbed. (Magnesium citrate, glycinate, taurate threonate) - each of these forms has its own characteristics. Magnesium citrate is needed for those who need more laxative effect, Magnesium taurate and threonate it is neuronal magnesium it needs to be taken by those who suffer from the nervous system, the elderly need to take it to support cognitive functions, magnesium glycinate is good for those who are more deficient in muscle tissue, that is, you have muscle spasms and cramps. MagMind Magnesium Taurate is good for improving cognitive functions in the body. I am 63 years old and I combine all these types of magnesium. Taurate or threonate and glycinate. I drink a month after a month. Complementing my review. After ten days of taking MagMind, I realized that this is still a morning supplement. Taking only one capsule in the evening caused difficulty falling asleep. If you liked my review I will be grateful for the like)))

Posted on Dec 19, 2019

Hi have tried many, many nootropics and for me this is the very best. It's a personal thing so for you it might be different. But I've been using this over five years with on and off trials and I'm convinced of its effectiveness. However I do not take the full dosage of four tablets a day as it can give me a headache. I take one in the morning with coffee and one in the afternoon and my cognitive acuity, and mood modulation is predictable. In my attempts to find the active constituent ingredients that work for me, I have found nothing on par. I believe the combination of ingredients is the magic sauce. Thank you, Source Naturals!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is a very strong vitamin solution, you will notice the color of your urine change as it is quite potent .

Posted on Jul 12, 2020

Definitely helps w/ concentration and memory. I just take one pill each morning, if i skip it i'll usually have a 'senior moment' or two during the day...

Posted on Apr 2, 2010

I have been using the product for a month and taking 1-2 tablets per day. I must say I've notice an improvement in both my short and long term memory in particular, I have better memory recall as to where I put "things". I am 48 years old and had been concerned with my lack of memory recall and I feel Higher Mind has greatly helped.

Posted on Aug 7, 2008

I notice when I misplace something now...I immediately remember where I put it. This use to turn into a 15 minute or more ordeal. My colon hydrotherapist told me about this 2 months ago and I am amazed at the improvement. I also feel calmer since taking Higher Mind. Lisa in Washington

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

So far so good. Great all rounder for a better brain.

Posted on Oct 25, 2019

Kind of works. Pills are too big and the taste is rather disgusting. Was taking only DMAE previously and that works even better so might switch back to just DMAE after finishing the bottle

Posted on Sep 25, 2012

I have been using ginko biloba to help control my ADD for four years now with mixed results. I think the combination of ingredients Source Naturals put together in Higher Mind is very effective for me. Do be careful when using wih other multivitamines that you don't get too much Niacin or other ingredients as there can be side effects if you take too much. I also break my dose up to twice or sometimes three times a day as some ingredients are not as long acting.