IN

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Super Nutrition stopped making a multi vitamin I had been using for 20 years. I am very lucky to have found this product because is it the closest I have found to my old favorite.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I used this supplement daily. Best supplement on the market for its price. High concentration of essential nutrients. Good for young and old. Cant go wrong.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very good, natural supplement with a complete composition of nutrients. The capsule is a little big, but I had no trouble ingesting it. The taste is exotic and the benefits are many, mainly because its nutrients balance the chemistry of our body, providing more energy and disposition every day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Recommended dosage is to take 2 tablets per day. I'm not a big fan of taking so many pills, but other than that, it is a great multi.

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

These amazing supplements have been so helpful in improving my overall wellbeing, Indeed a great source of energy .

Posted on May 17, 2022

It was just what I ordered. I take it every day and I feel good.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I am 65 y.o. This has been my daily go to multivit for many years.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

The best I've used in a long time. I'm glad to find it here...local health food stores don't care in my area.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

My family has been taking this vitamin for a long time now. I've had a reaction to some vitamins (skin rash) but not this one. My health and energy levels seemed to improve after starting this.