IN

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used this product for a long time, and am very satisfied with it. It is effective for me. Keep in mind that after using it for some time (like maybe 4 to 6 weeks), it is necessary to stop taking it for about a week, and then resume; otherwise, the effect dimishes.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Very powerful product. Start with half a tablet in the morning and never take it in the evening, as you will stay awake all night long! Stupidly I took 2 Tablets before bedtime. I had to call in sick at work the next day! Can give you headaches, shivers, hot flushes, tachycardia if taken in high dose. Again: start with half a tablet!!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This tablets work fast and has the expected effects: gets hard quickly and longer. But be warned, better to drink half tablet each time. Whole tablet gives strong and fast heart beats.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The item was received as advertised. At the time of purchase, my intention was to utilize the item as a supplement to increase my stamina for intimate activities. Administering the supplement is providing positive results. I am satisfied with the product.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great blend! Highly recommended to men over the age of 30. Always try different “test. Boosters” and try not to stick to the same one for too long. Hope that helps!

Posted on Oct 26, 2020

When I first bought the product , since three tablets was on package, I decided to start with two(2) could not for than 36hours. I stayed away from it for more than a month. In past 3w weeks I started taking one tablet anytime before 10AM so far I have no worries and results is sweet.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great effets! Size could be better but really good product with a nice quality ans good price

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Gives me boost I need during a fasted cardio session

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Works well, but it's powerful stuff! The first time I took a tablet on an empty stomach, it made me feel nauseous and jittery with tremors. So I now take 1/4 of a tablet with meals (along with a few other supplements) and that seems to work better for me. Gives me more energy during workouts and overall during the day (I’m a 70+ y.o. lightweight male).