IN

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Folinic acid is a naturally occurring folate that's found in foods. The human body needs folate to perform many functions, including cell division, growth, and the production of new red blood cells. It could help improve the language and communication skills of children with ASD. It is also must have for everybody who takes big doses of MB12.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Folate is a good form of folic acid (please, never take a synthetic form). It plays an essential role in methylation, it enables the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, the production of serotonin and melatonin, and it is indirectly involved in the synthesis of DNA. It also helps with depression, megaloblastic anemia, and renal and hepatic impairment. The tablets are small and easy to swallow.

included in the protocol for my son, divided in half, the pill has no taste, can be ground into a powder and added to liquid dishes

ae9bbaf2-6da9-4773-af3c-bcc5c5f5a151
a2e21fa1-f317-4c01-b545-2e19fb485370
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have to take MegaFolinic in conjunction with Natural Factors, B-12, Methylcobalamin due to a MTHFR Gene Mutation. Before starting on the Megafolic I was in a poorly state with my Health. I have been taking it for five years now and I'm the happiest and healthiest I have felt for decades.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Highly recommend folic acid for assisting with depression and brain fog. One tablet a day is enough to give you a clearer head and more positive outlook. Still need to take your regular ant-depressant medication, but have been able to lower my dose slightly after only two weeks. I am hoping to do some study, but was still struggling with the brain fog and lack of motivation, so I am hoping these will help in the long term and help me fulfil my dreams! Very affordable as taking one a day this brand will last you three months. Not having any negative side effects and starting to feel the positive effects.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I take extra Folinic Acid with B-complex, Selenium, Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Been using this for years! It resolved my anxiety- take one tablet a day in combination with B12 and in a couple of weeks you’ll notice reduction (and in my case, practical disappearance after regular use) of anxiety

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

it is folinic and not folic acid - that's what I need. This can't be beaten for quality and a price competitive with the less efficient folates. Like it

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

There are three types - folate, folic acid, folinic acid. Folate is the natural form of vitamin B9 that is plentiful in dark green leafy vegetables, legumes, and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli. Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate that is often in supplements and in fortified foods such as cereals. There is a gene, called MTHFR, that helps produce an enzyme that converts a portion of folate and folic acid into folinic acid. Folinic acid is then converted into the active form methylfolate, which is used by the cells in our bodies. For those with normal MTHFR gene variants, folic acid is used. However, if an individual has a MTHFR gene mutation, then dietary folate and folic acid supplements may not be converted to the active forms such as folinic acid and methylfolate sufficiently, which can increase the risk of birth defects, miscarriage, increased homocysteine levels and clotting. Folinic acid or methylfolate (activated folates) supplementation is more suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutations as these forms have already undergone metabolism. For those with normal MTHFR gene variations, then folic acid is still suitable. My son tried methylfolate and reacted badly. He is allergic to aspergillus mold and we found out that methylfolate is fermented using aspergillus in the fermentation process. So we tried this product folinic acid instead and had no reaction! An excellent product.