IN

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Got me to sleep and stayed sleeping!

As a post-menopausal female I find that sleep aids are necessary for a full night's sleep. This sublingual melatonin is very helpful, especially its non-addictive quality and next day alertness.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Works perfectly to help with falling asleep! Works in 30 minutes or less. Works best when you start feeling a little sleepy.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

everything went smoothly with my order and was delivered as promised.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great product. I take it regularly and have recommended it to friends

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It worked for me most nights. I found on really sleepless nights, this product did not make a huge difference.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This melatonin taste amazing and the effect is perfect!! Sleeps well. If you are looking for a Melatonin for yourself or even for a child, I highly recommend this. It disolves in your mouth and the dosage is just perfect for a child or 2 for yourself.....zzzzzzz

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Helps me sleep, gives you some crazy dreams though. If I take two I wake up feeling extra tired and find it hard to be alert.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I don't know why, but in the beginning those pills really helped me much. But after 2 weeks holidays in another country, where I didn't used it, it's doesn't helping me anymore as much as in the beginning. But it's still doing its work and make you to fall asleep faster. Update 1.0: 5 stars. The pills are very good for me, this company is really fitting me, as the charcoal I ordered from them also doing great job as for me. I have different schedule, I'm going to sleep in the morning and awake in the night. From the moment I'm taking the pill, 30 minutes to 1 hour later I feel my eyes are already closing. Even if I'm not tired, the pill is affecting. Update 2.0 (21.8.21): after I stopped to use the pills, I started to sleep much more better and longer, don't know how. While I took the melatonin (and I took it daily for a long time), I slept 4 hours then woke up, then again fallen asleep, so I didn't slept continuously or deep at all. Maybe individually, I just need to take it for some period and then to stop, because it can be connected to my age (20) and lifestyle (owl, sleeping in the day and awake in the night).

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Didn't exactly help for my sleep quality, Maybe different people respond to the same supplement differently