IN

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
OPENS UP MY LUNGS!

This stuff is BEYOND Amazing!!! I rub it on my chest on my ribs, it literally opens up my lungs and helps me breathe. I am honestly shocked! I my lungs feel tight sometimes especially when I have a cold.. my nose gets stuffed and then I feel like I can’t get enough air into my lungs or my brain. This stuff will literally open up your lungs and have a nice cooling effect, will help you fall asleep too! I will not be without this chest rub ever again. I had lung problems ever since I was a child.. I had pneumonia and bronchitis. Sometimes when I run for too long, my lungs get tight. Now I know what to do when that happens. Tea Tree chest rub! Praise our Heavenly Father for all the herbs that He has provided us. I can’t thank Him enough. All glory be to Him. In Jesus’ name, Amen!!!

a0f3f3f8-2d65-4800-bee9-d8e36ed5241e
53143f6b-066a-4323-9cc3-4588468f6e9a
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great scent! It feels so nice and calming too. I put this on my chest to help me breath during the night, and I even put some under my nose to help me breath even easier! The value is really nice too - a little goes a long way. Great for every night use, and doesnt break me skin out.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its really helps my back pain i use it everyday to helps relieve my back after exercise and good before sleeping its helps my a lot thanks for this product

1591e62e-a2df-49db-83f0-f4dd9190f974
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it

Posted on Aug 15, 2022