IN

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I use this product when I wanna make hair mask by myself in the home Like when I put onions moringa mayo eggs so this tea tree oil helps to less the smell of the mask also it has many benefits Size is enough you only need a few drops Well packaged

1033a1f1-1f3c-492b-9932-f2ea99f4801f
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have always heard about Tea tree and the advantages that it has Towards the skin and hair and it also works for meditation purposes For me I use it for my face as I have acne and dehydrated skin and it works it makes my skin feels clean I recommend it I would also like to mention that the scent Is a bit strong but it’s good for me the size is good and also the quality

bd371e82-918f-4611-9ba3-3dc592785fc2
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

used to buy new brand. now price increase so i switch to this. bigger n better price . smell the same. hope it help me w my acne like now tea tree brand. the scent too smeel nice. good quality. size is big. can be use at amy age. nice wrap package. hope my skin can benefit.

d6441bc8-c697-4cc5-ab72-95ac5822309c
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It's natural antiseptic i used to my body , armpit and acne gret benefits for skim. It's tea tree scent so relaxing and therapy. Good essential oil for acne - sensitive skin. I use 60 ml , biggest size with glass bottle. Good package , price and quality. It's not harmful make radiance and better skin issues. I like it!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love this oil, I use it for my scalp when I oil my hair, I use a mixture of other oils for my ends and only this oil for the scalp, it helps with my dandruff and makes my scalp feel fresh, I also love the freshness it leaves on my face, I use it for acne and occasionally oil my whole face.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This a lovely product, l like the scent and the quality is very good with great benefits from it. it is very good to use in moisturizing the face and is nourishment is very good .l just got the one i ordered recently and is very good, the packaging was very nice and the size of the product is very good. l am recommending you to give it a try. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Ok no joke, this tea tree oil is awesome! Have used a few other brands before but haven't seen as drastic or as fast changes as I have with this one! I use for my frequent cystic acne which can get absolutely horrible at time. The size, redness and the oil of the acne reduces so quickly, and with about 2 applications (once a day) the are practically fully healed, in comparison to the week and a half it usually takes. I added a few drops to my toner for lighter, in-between applications, as well as to my shampoo to save my itchy scalp and almost deplete my dandruff! Mind you I've only had this for less than a week and I have noticed all of these changes. Has totally been a life saver! As always with tea tree, the smell is strong (not a bad smell) but I love it because I associate it with so many good things. Totally recommend- worth the money, this little bottle can go a looooong way

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Before this, I used pure tea tree oil for my occasional acne outbreak which works but cost more. Chance into this and decided to try it. Cheaper because it's not 100% oil. But it works effectively and felt oily too. So this is my third bottle already. Occasionally I also used it to sanitize my nostrils in case there's germs virus. 😂 Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you very much ☺️

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This was the first time I purchased this brand of tea tree oil. I could tell by the scent that it was of good quality. Mostly I use it to disinfect while cleaning. I sometimes use it blended with jojoba oil as an antiseptic or insect repellent. This tea tree oil is also great blended with coconut oil, shea butter, and cornstarch for a natural deodorant.