IN

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Psyllium Husks Capsules to help you go to the bathroom, gentle fiber

I bought this fiber in the capsule form after running out of it from the powder form. I have been taking this for about six months and have noticed that it is easier for me to eliminate. I take 4 capsules, one at a time, with a huge glass of water in the morning, before I eat breakfast. I will purchase this again. Made in the USA and Gluten Free.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this brand of psyllium husks. It's gentle and has NO other ingredients to stir up allergies or other food sensitivities. I've used it successfully to help me heal my MC... microscopic colitis. This company does have other psyllium products, but they also have other added ingredients which can cause flares.

We were tired of mixing loose Psyllium husk in water, it was quite hard to drink down before it thickened so we thought we'd try the capsules. This really helps with constipation and sometimes all we need is just some extra fiber to push and flash out our colon without the aid of laxatives. PH can really help in cleaning the gut from old residual matter. With a balanced diet and good hydration, it can solve a lot of intestinal issues. The Capsules are definitely a easier and more convenient option, just make sure you stay hydrated.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I use this to help with fiber benefits as I have constipation and so far it is working moderately I guess. It helps me to drink a lot more water too, though the usage is quite a lot like 5 pills a time and few times a day, no taste, ingredients look more decent than the other

6d47c055-9e31-4933-bb12-77bf99adf7f9
iherbgeek
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is my second bottle, I used to have difficulties when it come to My bowl movement.. now for almost a year ALL is good 🥹 im happy

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I used to buy Psyllium from Solgar. As it was Out of Stock, I bought this product. It is as good as the other product but cost less. I will stick to this product from now on.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love these. Take them everyday in place of a more popular supplement that starts with M. Can’t stand drinking psyllium mixed with water. These tablets do the trick.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great supplement for adding a much needed source of fiber to the "SAD" ( Standard American Diet) -- which typically lacks enough fiber for good elimination and health.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take these for additional fibre as I'm on a low carb diet to keep my sugar levels in check. I take 4-5 of these caps every morning with my smoothie and they really help keep me regular.